Friday, October 23, 2009

Talk Back

For those of you following the blog or popping in from time to time, what sort of posts are you looking for from a blog like this?

I'm interested in breaking down some Biblical passages and what they mean for the Christina faith.

I'm also going to break down stats and numbers for the Steelers and what they mean for the team.

I'll try to stay away from political issues, but I have a good post in mind about abortion (it is probably the one "political" issue that I cannot see justified in any reasonable or rational way).

Any topics you wish I tackled or gave my take?

2 comments:

Matt said...

I haven't been able to read all of your posts, but I would love to see some ways you may be able to tie in football with religion, the Steelers and Christianity, game day and the Lord's Day...

From what I read so far (and sorry if I'm missing stuff), most of your posts seems to be one or the other. Why not combine the two as much as possible? For example, is it alright to pray for a Steelers' victory? How do players make it to mass? Etc.

I think, despite how great it is, football can distract christians on sunday. If you found some ways to keep their minds on God even while watching the game, it would be very interesting.

Michel Sauret said...

Great point. It's something I did earlier on a little bit and then split up my posts. I think I will revisit the combination of the two topics.

Also, I have a great post in mind over "praying for a win" that happened a couple years back...