Thursday, September 10, 2009

Third and Short

That has been the bane of the Steelers' existence. I think we need Redzone Redman back to tough out the short yards. We haven't moved anybody on a short yardage plays. This has been a tough game to watch.

I have to say I highly underestimated the Tennessee Titans, who dominated the line of scrimmage for much of the game. Most of the sacks, I'd say were on Big Ben tonight holding the ball too long, but once again, he just makes plays. He escaped death just before making the big pass completion to Wallace. Take the good with the bad Steelers nation. In the end, it resulted in a big W to head off into the season.

I'm so glad they just sent Reed out there to end the game with the field goal. I don't think my heart could have taken another second of this game. I went absolutely nuts several times during the game.

But once again, this game would have been a lot easier to watch if we had a running game to grind out those tough yards.

No comments: